Ayonix Public Security (APS ver4.0) is an interactive real time face detection and recognition application which detects and identifies persons of interest supporting security staff, marketing departments and operations management in one single application.
Our company was officially founded in March 2007 by four Japanese entrepreneurs who recognized the fast growing need in the field of biometrics. The core face technology was being developed since early 2000. By getting support of our government and industry customers, Ayonix have significantly grown and delivered a wide range of reliable Face applications to satisfy their needs. Ayonix intensively delivered Face recognition products for security industry by 2012. Ayonix started to develop Ayonix proprietary world’s fastest 3D Face engine after 2012 and now Ayonix has developed the most accurate 3D engine called “Air-1 Engine” Ayonix now provides more products which have more advanced features such as Gender and Age detector, Smile detector, sunglass detector, mask detector.
Ayonix’s face recognition products can be used for access control systems, surveillance systems, computer security, banking, entertainment, law enforcement applications, customer management system and many more. Ayonix face recognition technology and applications are fully developed by Ayonix R&D team and Application team. Neither outsourcing nor third-party licensing is done. We take advantage of this to fast respond customer needs. Latest face recognition tests (NIST 2014 vendor test) has proven that Ayonix is the second fastest company in the world and the fastest company in commercial face products. A copy of the report can be downloaded here.
Key points to choose Ayonix:
Ayonix develops face recognition technologies and applications for retail and government customers all around the world.
Ayonix has been chosen as the second fastest company in NIST 2014 evaluation tests which proves the performance of our Face recognition software.
Ayonix products are available for all sectors of customers
Ayonix gives the best support to the customers from early stage to last stage.
Full TimeTokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
The software engineer will develop face recognition applications across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Android, mainly on Windows). This includes developing graphical user interfaces by using QT, Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
The software engineer will be afforded the opportunity to become part of a well-established and collegial team which is looking forward to welcoming new members. Because Ayonix is an international company mainly dealing with foreign markets, we expect our new members to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Development, testing, and evaluation of face recognition software and systems in cooperation with product management
- Analyze customers’ needs, and design, implement, and test face recognition software systems while maintaining a high quality and transparent development process
- Work as part of a software and systems engineering team that designs and implements new hardware and software systems for face recognition applications
- Provide knowledgeable technical support to customers and the customer services team
- Willingness to learn and the ability to quickly familiarize with dynamic work assignments
- Experience on Android, IOS mobile application development
- Profound knowledge of Java (2+ years experience)
- Profound experience in C++(4+ years experience)
- Profound experience in Camera, Image and Video.
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience in .NET development (mainly C#)
- Object-oriented design, software engineering and software optimization techniques
- Experience in developing graphical user interfaces
- Experience with multi-platform and/or cross-platform development (Linux, Windows, Android)
- Knowledge of software design pattern
- Familiarity with software management tools (e.g., commandline tools, makefiles, revision control systems)