Mujin was stealthily launched in 2011. Today, Mujin is significantly changing the world of industrial robotics with advanced motion planning technology.
Mujn controller technology enables robots to think for themselves. This expands a robot's capacity to do more than simply replay trajectories resulting in higher productivity, lower costs associated with deployment/redeployment, and a reduced need for customized material feeding systems or highly specialized grips.
Mujin's intelligent controllers are the future of complex indutrial robotic systems in production environments.
• Experience in sensor calibration, 3D sensor development, and related projects • Deep understanding of projective geometry • High proficiency in Python or C++ • Ability to turn ideas into code • Effective oral and written communication skills in English • Highly enthusiastic about robotics
• Deep knowledge of lens distortion models, multi-camera sensor calibration, and multi-view geometry • Vast computer vision or computer graphics experience • Very solid experience in both Python and C++ • Experience with multi-core architectures • Experience in creating generic code that scales to multiple applications • Previous contributions to open source projects
• Strong programming skills in python • Product development experience using Qt (and preferably QML) • Excellent knowledge in async programming and threading • Excellent knowledge in computer graphics and linear algebra • Familiar with Linux software development tool chain • Open source software contribution
• Excellent knowledge in networking, operation systems, distributed systems, parallel computing • Very strong programming skills in C++ and python • Familiar with Linux software development tool chain • Open source software contribution
• Experience developing full stack web applications • Worked with databases • Experience with testing automation