Why not changing the culture of Japanese Giant company ?
Our company, CROSS Business Producers Inc, are management consulting firm focusing new business development with our client, Japanese giant companies. Japanese Giant Companies, they have a big issue today for serving international market more because of they are strongly sticked by old way of domestic thinking that is not always fitting to the society outside Japan. We have the role to eye open them, launching new process for new business and supporting their go to market strategies.
Full TimeTokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
English Business Japanese BusinessDescription
Are you a “hands-on” Chief Technology Officer, or Engineer ready to take-on an exciting role as a CTO and Technical Strategy Leader for a small but growing Consulting firm on the mission to innovate Japan? Do you have significant experience with emerging technologies and experience prototyping?
The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking visionary with experience in a start-up culture while leading guiding mature Japanese companies.
You will be responsible:
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Develop prototypes (MVP) for clients.
- Manage research and development (R&D).
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company.
- Participate in management decisions about projects.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to clients, management, and employees.
- Full-Stack Engineer with experience leading projects from requirements to final product independently
- Good understanding of business and how development can affect it
- Experience in a startup preferable
- Experience in Telecommunication or Network industry is preferable
- Japanese language fluency preferable
- Opportunity to innovate Japan
- Good work like balance
- Friendly and cozy work environment
- Company outtings and trips