We seek to appoint a Country Manager for the APAC Region, reporting to the VP of Sales. This position represents an exciting opportunity to drive growth on the foundation of a strong existing business. The country manager will be responsible for creation and development of a region very important for Insider. This will involve reaching and surpassing revenue goals, and successful creation of a new value proposition for the customers of Insider’s products.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional, capable of setting strategy, and will have had prior management experience with a strong affinity for business development and sales. This is a role for a business builder.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital market places
- 5+ years’ experience in senior management preferably in a SAAS, Digital Marketing or
ecommerce company or 3+ years’ experience in B2B enterprise sales, project management or consultancy in the ecommerce SAAS space.
- Preferably possess strong knowledge of the local E-Commerce industry for the APAC region,Ability to work autonomously and have an ability to be the first person on the ground.
- Demonstrated success within both a startup environment as well as within corporate environment is an advantage,
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel with in the ASEAN countries. o Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from top universities.
- Based in Tokyo.
- Lead the region’s business in a competitive market, to target highest valued new businesses.
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relation-ship that works to grow Customer Lifetime Value.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, reve-nue, cash and quality targets.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate decisions in order to secure a smooth implementation of the plans, strategies and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Office in Istanbul and the regional APAC office.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure business initiatives are being executed.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.