Insider (Formerly SOCIAPlus) is a leading SaaS (Software as a Service) technology provider of predictive analytics, dynamic segmentation and artificial intelligence solutions in London, Istan-bul, Dubai, Warsaw, Moscow and other European Countries.
Insider was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age.Insider’s platform is used by hundreds of global companies including Converse, Medi-aMarkt, Trendyol, AVIS, MasterCard, Ebay etc. Our customers think we’re changing the game. The analysts agree. And our team loves the jour-ney we’re on.
Full TimeTokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
English Business Japanese BusinessDescription
We seek to appoint a Country Manager for the APAC Region, reporting to the VP of Sales. This position represents an exciting opportunity to drive growth on the foundation of a strong existing business. The country manager will be responsible for creation and development of a region very important for Insider. This will involve reaching and surpassing revenue goals, and successful creation of a new value proposition for the customers of Insider’s products. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional, capable of setting strategy, and will have had prior management experience with a strong affinity for business development and sales. This is a role for a business builder.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Passionate about technology and evolution of digital market places
- 5+ years’ experience in senior management preferably in a SAAS, Digital Marketing or ecommerce company or 3+ years’ experience in B2B enterprise sales, project management or consultancy in the ecommerce SAAS space.
- Preferably possess strong knowledge of the local E-Commerce industry for the APAC region,Ability to work autonomously and have an ability to be the first person on the ground.
- Demonstrated success within both a startup environment as well as within corporate environment is an advantage,
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel with in the ASEAN countries. o Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields from top universities.
- Based in Tokyo.
- Lead the region’s business in a competitive market, to target highest valued new businesses.
- Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relation-ship that works to grow Customer Lifetime Value.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Insider products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Insider's resources.
- Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Manage all operations within the region. Including taking responsibility for profit, reve-nue, cash and quality targets.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts.
- Monitor the market conditions and formulate decisions in order to secure a smooth implementation of the plans, strategies and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Office in Istanbul and the regional APAC office.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure business initiatives are being executed.
- Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.