Cream is a digital and mobile creative agency with offices in Tokyo, Japan and Lausanne, Switzerland that delivers cutting-edge digital solutions for leading brands and organizations including TAG Heuer, Louis Vuitton and the European Commission.
Specializing in mobile-first user experiences and applications, Cream designs and develops cross-platforms solutions available on large touch screens, desktops, tablets and smartphones. The Cream team is specifically mastering web applications development, producing things of tomorrow, today.
Following its mission to “mobilize brands”, Cream builds lasting digital connections between organizations, users and their environment.
Full TimeDev Team・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Cream is hiring top-notch developers for our Tokyo Office. If you have a passion for slick mobile web applications dev and server-side API dev, this is it.
We are welcoming both Japanese and foreigners to apply, preference will be given though to candidates with both JP and EN language skills. This position is preferably full-time.
The Developers' role is to conceive and code groundbreaking web applications. You’ll work in a mobile-first and fast-paced environment. Your output will be pivotal in projects involving both front-end and back-end work. You’ll need to bring a passionate knowledge of coding, as well as a love for agile development. Your goal is to create stable, scalable and evolutive applications for a large range of companies and users.Requirements
- Knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- API, back-end code in one or more languages
- Front-end code in one or more languages
- Project management, client work, gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project timeline (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban)
OUR STACK AT CREAM:
- Languages: PHP, Java, Scala
- Frameworks: Symfony 2, Wordpress, Magento2, Play! Framework
- RDBMS: MySQL, MariaDB
- NoSQL: MongoDB, CouchDB
- Cross-platform: Ionic2
Compensation based on skills, company social insurance, yearly evaluations and raises, an international team and the coolest office and bar in Nakameguro, Tokyo.