The primary function of the Project Manager is to most efficiently manage the cycle of feature idea to feature release. We have multiple teams (iOS, Android, Web, Backend) in multiple locations (Japan and China), and have also begun using several freelance engineers within each team. The Project Manager will need to understand software development and resource management, to assist engineering team leaders in effectively leveraging internal and external resources to meet milestone deadlines and deliver the best possible product.
- Manage new feature life cycle from idea generation to feature release.
- Collaborate closely with team leaders to implement features following a realistic schedule.
- Exchange daily with the CEO and team leaders about deliverables and issues to be solved.
- Manage external contractors to help teams meet milestone deadlines with high quality.
- Focus on milestones, team communication and tasks scheduling.
- Solid command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Chinese is not required, but a plus.
- 2 years of programming experience
- 2 years of project management experience in a very fast-paced environment.
Salary Range: Depending on experience
- Stock Options, Bonus & Benefits