The primary function of the iOS Engineer is to work within an iOS engineering team and deliver a quality product. We have multiple teams (iOS, Android, Web, Backend) in multiple locations (Japan and China), and have also begun using several freelance engineers within each team.
- Collaborate closely with product team to implement the designed features.
- Propose and discuss ideas to always improve working efficiency and good teamwork.
- Work closely with the team by exchanging development knowledge and doing code review.
- Push the best software design and coding quality.
Working knowledge of spoken and written English. At least 1 year of iOS programming experience. Good knowledge of Swift, capable with Objective-C. Familiar with iOS members and iOS App submit process. Understanding of retain cycles, memory management and life cycles. Proficient with UI, Network, Core Data, JSON libraries of iOS SDK. Social App experience is a good plus.
Salary Range: Depending on experience
- Stock Options, Bonus & Benefits