Rust Software Engineer at Pangea
Social Networking・Tokyo, Japan
Social Networking・Tokyo, Japan・Full Time
The primary function of the Rust Software Engineer is to lead development of specific low level high speed big data software modules.
- Develop high-speed analytical software tools processing massive telecom datasets (billions of daily records), using primarily Rust software language.
- Think creatively to develop non-standard solutions to big data challenges, taking business requirements and turning them into efficient code.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to implement software interfaces.
- Test and deploy high quality rock solid code.
- Experience writing low-level code in any language.
- Experience handling large loads of data.
- Understanding of synchronous and asynchronous programming (threads, futures, etc…).
- Basic Git experience (branch, code, test, review, pull request).
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Ops experience (deployment, fault tolerance, etc...)
- Experience writing services, daemons, and command-line tools.
Salary Range: Depending on experience
- Stock Options, Bonus & Benefits