Mobile Application・Shizuoka, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
English business Japanese noneDescription
SPLYZA Inc. is looking for an experienced developer to lead the development of an iOS client application for our sports management and analysis system. This position will be responsible for leading a group of local engineers as well as outsourced developers in building an iOS application from the ground up to meet our customers’ needs.Requirements
- 3+ year of iOS development experience
- Experience leading a small team of developers
- Professional level proficiency in English or Japanese
- Willing relocate to our office in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Software architecting experience
- Close to a station for Shinkansen bullet train (between Kyoto and Tokyo)
- No crowded train
- Flexible work time
- Flatted company
Marketing & PR・JapanFull TimeJapan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese native English conversationDescription
We are a newly created startup in Japan. Our objective is to develop the first Booking portal for traditional guest houses over Japan (Ryokan, Minshuku, Onsen, Shukubo). With the increasing amount of foreign tourists coming to Japan every year (2015: 19M; 2016: 24M; 2020: 40M forecasted), demand is going high for traditional resorts around Japan. But the offer is hard to reach as there are not correct way to connect with traditional Guest houses outside main cities. Ryosan is here to be the connection between tourists and tradition.
We are looking for our 3rd partner to be in constant contact with Japanese Guest houses and local Tourism Offices to create partnerships and help the Guest Houses to register for free on the website. The position is up to evolve as it is a start-up, your responsibilities will be changing. In the near future you might be in charge of some management and Digital Marketing (SEM, Contents,...).
We have office space in Yotsuya (Tokyo) but you can work remotely.Requirements
No specific experience required. The will to learn is important as it is NOT a 9 to 5 job. Ease to talk by e-mails and by phone. Japanese (native level) English: Daily Conversation Time
We are looking for a Full-time partner but we understand that you might have to work on the side. We can discuss about part-time opportunity.Benefits
As we are starting to connect with investors, we can't offer a salary YET, means there will be soon but not during the first one-two months, so you have to be aware of that. Nonetheless, to compensate this loss at the beginning, you will be offer up to 20% of the company shares.
Remember: the StartUp world can be tough but it will be highly fulfilling and you have the opportunity to learn a lot in Business management, Customer Relationship Management and Digital Marketing Management. To be good with us you have to be looking for challenge and for opportunities to grow, without these, you will not be able to enjoy the opportunity.
We are looking to discuss with you about this exciting opportunity to change tourism in Japan!
Restaurant searching Service・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese none English conversationDescription
We are a young startup that incorporated in 2015. In April 2016, we acquired official permission from Instagram to use their API, and launched our restaurant search app “Quippy” in June. While an increasing number of apps are supporting multiple languages, Quippy is unique in that it falls offers “non-verbal” search, doing away with language altogether. Thus, we are working to spread Quippy around the globe, and are looking for a UX/UI designer with a global background and sensibility.
We are currently seeking our first in-house UI/UX designer, here at our Tokyo office. If you’re looking for freedom and a chance to prove your skills, this is it. As such, project management skills, including the ability to set development timelines, communicate progress, and meet deadlines will be necessary.
We are a diverse team open to Japanese and foreign applicants, and English will be our primary operating language.
You will: -Work with our growth hacker, marketer, and developers to conduct A/B tests and implement designs based on resulting data -Design marketing materials -Design the UI of new features -Design the UI/UX of new productsRequirements
- Experience in UI design with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Experience UX flow design experience for applications or websites
- Basic knowledge regarding usability, and experience implementing this knowledge in product development or UX design
- The ability to communicate designs and the thinking behind them in a logical manner
-Experience relating to HTML, CSS, JSBenefits
Deep Learning and AI・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese conversation English businessDescription
As a Front-end Engineer at Reactive, you will create beautiful and responsive web and mobile applications which connect the company’s machine intelligence platform and AI solutions to the world.
What We Use
- React with Redux
- Latest ES2015/JSX and CSS3/HTML5 features
- Latest build tools like webpack, babel and gulp with node.js
- Testing frameworks like Mocha, Karma, Jest, etc
- Google Material Design and Apple design guidelines
- Native development, especially using React Native
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated coding, engineering, and documentation abilities
- Thorough understanding of performance debugging and benchmarking
- Knowledgeable about continuous integration and deployment
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components Familiarity with some of the software and technology we use (see above) or similar (notably HTML5, CSS3, Modern ECMAscript - ES2015 or later)
- Conversational English proficiency
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Development experience in React / Redux
- Interest in devops
- Experience with native development (Swift, Objective-C, Java)
- Contribution to open-source libraries
- Japanese language ability (native or conversational)
*** Please send us a link to your GitHub or other code along with your resume!!! ***Benefits
20 days paid holidays, insurances, pension, flat hierarchy, diverse employees, international, and flexible ,life-work balance
Blockchain・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese fluent English fluentDescription
We are looking for a People Manager to be responsible for all human resources and recruiting related tasks for Orb. You will work with the Management Team to build HR strategies and policies, and make sure that we are compliant with Japanese Labor Laws and requirements. The perfect candidate will have solid experience in human resources with experience working in a global organization, with strong communication and interpersonal skills that will enable you to work successfully on a wide range of human resources tasks. The position is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Responsibilities • Overall HR operations including workforce administration, compensation and benefits, and labor relations, and recruiting • Build guidelines to make sure the organization is compliant with Japanese Labor Laws and requirements • Lead the development and execution of HR strategies and policies, and lead the introduction and implementation of new initiatives • Strategize and plan compensation and benefits packages Deliver HR support to all employees and managers, and be the point-of-contact for all HR-related questions and needs • Manage full-cycle recruiting from searching for the best candidates, interviewing, coordinating with hiring managers, and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all new hires Lead all-employee meetings and be a key player in building the culture of the organization • Actively identify the organization’s needs and implement changes as needed Responsible for building, implementing, and improving the Employee Guidelines Partner with the Social Insurance Labor Consultant on all HR and compliance needsRequirements
• Bachelor’s degree is required. • Advanced degree or specialized training in labor/employee relations is a plus • 5+ years of human resources experience in a global organization • Strong management and leadership skills • Must be proactive, resourceful, and a team player • Must have an entrepreneur mentality with high energy, and attention to detail • Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks and projects • Must have knowledge in Japanese Labor Laws • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong communication skills in both English and JapaneseBenefits
• Stock Option • 関東ITソフトウェア健康保険組合
Restaurant searching Service・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese none English businessDescription
We are looking for our mobile app developers, here at our Harajuku office. If you’re looking for freedom and a chance to prove your skills, this it! As such, project management skills, including the ability to set development timelines, communicate progress, and meet deadlines will be necessary.
We are a diverse team open to Japanese and foreign applicants, and English will be our primary operating language.Requirements
- English (business level)
- Project management skills
IT ・情報・Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese fluent English conversationDescription
セールスエンジニアは大手企業への課題解決に対しマシンラーニング（ML）、ディープラーニング（DL）の知識と技術をもって提案を行います。お客様課題とニーズ確認に加え、営業メンバー、 ML/DL技術者＆デザイナーと行う ソリューション実現方法・ビジョンプレゼン作成等も併せてリードしていただきます。IOT、ビッグデータ、AIに興味のあるIT経験者を広く募集いたします。 マシンラーニング（ML）、ディープラーニング（DL）の知識と技術の習得については弊社でのトレーニングも準備させていただきます。
＜役割と責務＞ • 売上目標の達成 • 潜在的な市場、見通し、顧客における関係の構築と維持 • ソリューションデザインスキルとその価値を経営者レベルの方々に提案 • スキルと知識の向上、ベンチャー立ち上げへの情熱的な取り組みBenefits
Restaurant searching Service・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese none English fluentDescription
We are a started that just recently launched in 2015. In April 2016 we acquired official permission to use Instagram’s API, and launched our restaurant search app “Quippy” in June. While an increasing number of apps these days are integrating multi-language support, Quippy is unique in that it is based on the universal language that is pictures; Quippy non-verbal, making it ideal for use across borders. Therefore, we are currently seeking a social media marketer with global experience and intuition to spread Quippy around the globe.
We have recently been accepted into BlueHUB, IBM’s open innovation accelerator program, and will be working with major companies to create new services based on Quippy. To achieve this, you will work as a team with our growth hacker and designer to take on numerous tasks to help transmit these new services both domestically and internationally. Being our first social media marketer, you will need to be self-motivated while simultaneously a team player, ready to take on large tasks, and want to work globally. If you’re looking for a new challenge, this is it!
- Work with our growth hacker, designer, etc. to plan, create, and operate a social media marketing strategy
- Strengthen richTable’s social media presence
- Create a social media calendar, prepare and publish content, and measure the resulting impact
- Communicate as necessary to operate marketing activities
3-7 years marketing experience at a tech company, with at least 3 years in social media marketing
Experience in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, and blogs
Experience using analysis tools such as Radian6, Scoutlabs, and Klout
Experience blogging, and working with bloggers
Experience in SEO
Experience working with a CRM tool such as salesforce, a marketing auto-platform such as Marketo, and a communication platform such as Lithium
Social Networking・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
English conversation Japanese conversationDescription
The primary function of the Android Team Leader is to manage the team of Android engineers and deliver a quality product that meets product design specification while adhering to the UX expectations of the Android platform. We have multiple teams (iOS, Android, Web, Backend) in multiple locations (Japan and China), and have also begun using several freelance engineers within each team.
- Manage new feature life cycle from idea generation to feature release.
- Collaborate closely with team leaders to implement features following a realistic schedule.
- Exchange daily with the CEO and team leaders about deliverables and issues to be solved.
- Manage external contractors to help teams meet milestone deadlines with high quality.
- Focus on milestones, team communication and tasks scheduling.
- Solid command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Chinese is not required, but a plus.
- 2 years of programming experience
- 2 years of project management experience in a very fast-paced environment.
Salary Range: Depending on experience
- Stock Options, Bonus & Benefits
Application Design & Development・Tokyo, Japan・Full TimeLanguages
Japanese native English businessDescription
熱い想いはあるが実現するテクノロジーがまだない、そんなクライアントの想いやアイデアを最高の形で実現できるよう、 ①デザインシンキングを採用したUXデザインからプロトタイプの作成 ②最新のテクノロジー技術を使ったプロダクト開発 ③継続的な開発支援とプロダクトグロース といったサービスを提供しています。
また、2016年6月に東京で行われたIBM ハッカソンでは最優秀賞を受賞し、翌7月のグランド ハッカソンでは若干6名のスタートアップながら全体の2位を獲得しました。 IBM Watsonの公式パートナーにもなり、今後は、WEBアプリ開発とモバイル開発アプリに加え、チャットボットやAIを用いたサービス開発等にも注力をしていきます。 従来の在り方から更に進化したチームとして、より一層活動の幅を広げる予定です。Requirements
・先端の技術を使ったエキサイティングなプロジェクトのPMをしたい方 ・日本と海外を繋いで仕事をしたい方 ・クライアントとともにイノベーションを生み出し、世の中へインパクトを与えたい方
必須要件 ・情報工学・工学分野の学士号または実務経験 ・システム開発の工程管理経験 ・プロジェクトマネジメント業務の経験 ・プロジェクト全体の工数/利益管理の経験 ・インターナショナルなチームやクライアントとの業務遂行能力 ・プレゼン資料の作成・ドキュメントの整理 ・ネイティブレベルの日本語 ・ビジネスレベルの英語能力
歓迎要件 ・MBAまたはコンピューターサイエンスあるいはソフトウェア工学分野の修士号 ・Web/Hybrid アプリまたは A.I.システムやチャットボットの新技術の設計、開発、補修の経験 ・スタートアップでの業務経験 ・アウトソーシングパートナーの選定や発注経験 ・アカウント管理、クライアントサービスあるいはマネージメントコンサル経験Benefits