The primary function of the Executive Assistant is to support the CEO in multiple capacities in a fast-paced startup environment. We have multiple teams and locations (Japan and China), and the position is expected to assist the CEO with team coordination and administrative tasks.
- Assist the CEO in all aspects of company operation, logistical and administrative support.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and other members of the company in multiple locations.
- Produces documents, spreadsheets and presentations using basic office software and graphic tools. (Pangea generally uses Mac computers and Google Docs.)
- Manage company administrative functions including basic bookkeeping, coordinating with accountants and attorneys, human resources, social benefits, etc.
- Maintain CEO appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.