We are just started in July 2017 and still at seed stage. We are looking for core founding members who can build a service/business from scratch. Details will be explained during interview though a brief introduction of the job description is as follows:
[Overview] · RevComm will create Voice x Cloud Software/Services · We will tackle "BLACK-BOX ISSUE" in sales activities especially for inside sales team by developing web applications that can recognize words and measure speech styles. · We are thinking to take 3 steps in mid-long term, 1st: Sales Optimization 2nd: Meeting Optimization 3rd: Business Decision Optimization. Core domain is Voice × Cloud.
[RESPONSIBILITIES AND MUST-HAVES] · Experience in developing either web/mobile application from scratch with other team members.
· Implement all the installation tasks with team members who are specialized in front end (Web application, iOS / Android native application), back end (Web server, API server, database), infrastructure (AWS, GCP) .
· Read and understand articles, thesis written in English when researching technical matters such as NLR, Deep Learning, Text Mining etc.
· Experience in optimizing the development process. (Continuous delivery such as GitHub, CircleCI, development method such as kanban, scrum, etc., quality improvement tool such as FindBugs, Rubocop etc.)
[OPTIONAL BUT NICE TO HAVES] · Extensive experience or knowledge in voice recognition (Voice to Text), NLR especially phone conversation.
· Experience in evaluating engineers by using frameworks such as OKR.
· Product development experience using machine learning.
· Experience in developing products using custom hardware Reference based on: Technology stack (including plans)
Backend: Rails 5.1 We will analyze phone conversation in real time
Front end: Vue.js + webpack 3
Infrastructure: Google Cloud Engine (GKE)
iOS application: Swift 4
Android application: Kotlin + RxJava + Dagger 2
Code management: GitHub (Pull Request driven, Issue management is also here)
Continuous delivery: CircleCI 2.0 + Fastlane (iOS, Android) / Docke + GCR (Web)
If you are interested, please apply here!